At Nearhood Law Offices, PLC, our experienced litigators have represented hundreds of clients in real estate and commercial disputes from pre-litigation negotiations through trial and appeal. Appearing regularly before the state’s superior courts, our attorneys have handled dozens of appeals to the Arizona Supreme Court and Arizona Court of Appeals, and have represented clients before the Arizona Registrar of Contractors, the Arizona Department of Real Estate, the State Board of Equalization and numerous municipalities. Simply put, our lawyers know how and when to try cases.
When you retain Nearhood Law Offices, PLC, we will provide you with an informed initial assessment of your case, the costs and attorney fees you may incur, and your chances of prevailing, so you can make an educated decision as to whether litigation is the best means to resolve your dispute. When appropriate, we present alternatives to litigation, such as pre-litigation negotiations and mediation.
Arizona Contract Disputes, Business Disputes And Property Disputes
When litigation is necessary or unavoidable, we will work with you to develop a strategic, practical and cost-effective litigation plan, and we will aggressively prosecute your claims and defenses. We regularly communicate with our clients, addressing developments in the case; soliciting client questions, concerns and direction; and providing an ongoing analysis of the case and of our recommendations as to how to proceed. Our firm has developed particular expertise in several litigation areas, including:
- Breach of contract actions, nondisclosure and earnest money disputes
- Title disputes and defense
- Boundary disputes
- Adverse possession and prescriptive easements
- Deed restrictions
- Liens and encumbrances
- CC&R disputes
- Homeowners association disputes and representation
- Escrow and title company liability
- Illegal subdivisions and minor lot splits
- Construction defects and disputes
- Commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes
- Judicial foreclosure
- Business disputes, dissolution, receivership and accounting
- Trade secrets and unfair competition
- Intellectual property disputes
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Covenants not to compete
The dedicated professionals at Nearhood Law Offices, PLC, represent clients with real estate, business and estate planning issues throughout Arizona. To arrange a consultation with one of our highly qualified real estate and commercial litigation lawyers, contact our firm online or call 480-269-8979.